Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 of bed-rest. It's only 12:22pm and I'm decidedly bored. It's not that there's nothing to do, as I've received many supportive messages to respond to and a few calls and this coupled with some work stuff I've been keeping busy from my bed. Can't imagine what mothers used to do before the Internet. Read a lot of books I guess and stared out the window. It's pretty out there today but apparently quite chilly.

Although my ass is mush and my back is sore from lying here, I know it's worth it so I'll keep my usual go-go-go ass in bed. There's a sub facilitator teaching my stress management course today. Somewhat ironic really... There are certainly some, like my mother and best-friend who are pretty happy with my non-negotiable confinement as they usually feel I have too much on the go. I suppose I do but I'm just not one to waste time, I like to be productive and feel I deserve to relax when the work is done. My nature I guess...

My sister sent me a nice little care package complete with muffins and movies so I'll likely pop in a flick to keep me entertained this aft.

Cramps are intermittent now and bleeding has lessened substantially. Still fairly nervous when I go potty, worried I'm going to pee out my baby. I guess that's to be expected...

Have a craving for Molo's grilled cheese panini with garlic mayo no onions. Mmmm. Damn.

No comments: